So WHAT is this all about?
It didn't take long, since the founding in 2010, for indoo.rs to become the indoor positioning and navigation technology leader. We believe that indoor (In-Location) is the next evolutionary milestone for the positioning and navigation industry. For this reason, we are working day in day out to “get indoor location-based services available on every device”.
HOW well are we doing?
- Unique R&D talent with background in RF, DSP, sensor fusion and computational processing methods (e.g. CERN).
- ARM Connected Community member.
- Solid business foundation through investments by SpeedInvest seed fund, Tecnet equity and strategic investor Techinvest.
- Winner @ eAwards16 2016
- Winner @ Smart City App Hack 2015
- Winner @ WKÖ Born Global Champion 2015
- Nominee @ Mercur ’13 Innovation Prize
- Nominee @ Futurezone Start-up of the Year Award 2013
- Winner @ Jungunternehmer Wettbewerb 2012
- Nominee @ Mobile Premier Awards 2011
- Winner @ MobileMonday Austria Demo Night 2010
Then WHERE can you find us?We are currently located in Lower Austria (headquarter), Vienna (developer office) and Silicon Valley (landed 2012), and we operate on a vast range of international projects (view them on our customer page).
And WHO do we work with?
- Developers: Develop/integrate indoor navigation capabilities into mobile applications and roll out end-to-end solutions to customers/users.
- Handset Manufacturers: Integrate highly optimized indoor navigation capabilities natively (incl. API) or on application level.
- Chipset Manufacturers: Embed indoor navigation capabilities into hardware SOC designs and products.
- LBS Platform Providers: End-to-end technology (client and back-end) to include indoor navigation capabilities per industry standards.
- Mapping Providers: Round out mapping and service/application offerings, on client side and back-end, on fingerprinting side (incl. SLAM-Engine™).