Confusing and normally tied to a stressful situation Indoor Positioning can help direct carers, patients or visitors to the right place. Providing Indoor Navigation, patients can easily find therapy rooms on their own and be on time to their treatments. In order to optimize workflows even further, staff and high value equipment can be tracked.
Areas of Implementation
- Reduce workloads at information desks
- Help patients arrive on time to their treatments
- Locate staff and high value equipment
- Reduce stress by providing Indoor Navigation
- Use proprietary data to keep costs down on equipment usage/loss
With Indoor Navigation, a new level of independence can be found
With Collected Data, Customers have improved/created:
- Navigation for impaired people
- Staff Locator
- Tracking of high-cost equipment
- Reserving of therapy rooms
- Automatic check-in and Navigation to treatment room
Any number of these use cases allow for an installation to pay itself off due to the deeper level of understanding of your customer/location as well as the automation of processes.
Positioning – Install Indoor Navigation & Positioning to increase business efficiency
Analytics – Optimize your building and general internal operations through the use of analytical data.
Visually Impaired Navigation – Make your building easy to navigate for visually impaired workers or guests.
iBeacons – Get a quick estimation on the amount of beacons needed for your venue.
Pricing – View our pricing to help you calculate your ROI.
Download our PRM Onepager
Have out patients check-in automatically and directed to their appointments.
Get the staff where they need to be; when they have to be there.
For a patient that needs to do more walking practice, track their progress.
Have an overview of cleaning staff, maintenance staff, room bookings, etc. all in real time
Hospital RTLS Onepager